Small businesses in Rutherford County play a vital role in our communities. Knowing this to be true, Facebook has made funding available to allow Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce and Rutherford County Economic Development to offer a grant specifically for our most vulnerable businesses. We are so grateful for the ongoing support Facebook Forest City Data Center continues to extend to our county not only through this grant opportunity but also in numerous other ways. Below you can find a link to the grant application, but here are some key points to keep in mind before you get started.
- The grant application will be available starting Monday, May 4thand will remain open until Friday, May 15th at 5:00 pm.
- The grant is not on a first come first serve basis. As long as your application is submitted during the above timeframe, it will be reviewed for grant award consideration.
- Once you start the application you will not be able to save your responses along the way, so please be sure to allow 20-30 minute for completion.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your submission is complete.
- All applications will be reviewed and scored and applicants will be notified of their award status.
Please click below when you are ready to access the grant application